Despite this rapidly changing landscape around the COVID-19 outbreak, we want you to know that your health, and the health of our community, is our absolute number one priority.
As always, we maintain a clean & professional winery and tasting room service that meets and/or exceeds all of the guidelines set out by the Interior Health Authority.
As an independent, small business, we truly appreciate your ongoing support and loyalty. We encourage you to call or email us if you have any questions. We will keep assessing the situation and follow the recommendations of the Provincial Health Authority.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon. Be safe and stay healthy.
- Groups are limited to 6 guest as per the current Public Health Order. This includes guests who may not be particiapting in the tasting as well (i.e. Designated Drivers, Minors, ets).
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by staff and guests indoors, execpt when at the bar tasting or during a seated tasting
- Tables, bars, and tasting sheets are sanitized between all tastings
- A limit of one group per bar in the tasting room
- Touchpoints throughout the tasting room are wiped down every 30 mins
- Contact info is collected from one member of each group