Vintage Cellar Hand
Bartier Bros Vineyard & Winery in Oliver, BC is looking for Vintage Cellar Hand for the 2021 Harvest. The seasonal position is from Sept 1 to Nov 30, 2021
This position will assist with all aspects of vintage work including help with the harvest, processing of grapes, fermentation, pumping, and barrel work, and a lot of cleaning. We’re working in a new facility, with good equipment. Training will be provided.
Certifications, skills, and experience that will be helpful include:
- First Aid & CPR
- Forklift license & experience
- Applicable AgSafe training programs
- Vineyard & Tractor experience
- Winery specific work – sanitation, racking, processing, filtration, etc.
- Experience in any part of the wine industry
Candidates must be:
- Physically fit, able to spend extended time standing and moving, able to lift 18 kg
- Able to provide their own transportation to/from work.
- Fluent in spoken & written English
Vintage work in the winery is diverse. There’ll be some long hours, wet feet, cold hands, good music, barbeque, excellent wine, and an outstanding group of people to work with. There’ll be much learning for everyone.
$20-$24 per hour depending on experience
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resumé by email only to Michael Bartier – firstname.lastname@example.org