We’re from this Valley. We grew up here, we know it, we love it, we are a product of it and we feel responsible to it. Our wines are an expression of the valley, being true to the language that can describe any aspect of the Okanagan; bright, fresh, refreshing, pristine, unspoilt, alive and so on . . .
If this sounds like you or somewhere you’d love to be a part of we’d love to have you as part of our team. Please see below for our available positions.
Tasting Room Associate
Bartier Bros Vineyard & Winery is a family-owned and operated winery located on the Black Sage Bench in Oliver, BC. We produce exceptional wines that showcase the terroir of our vineyards.
We are looking for a part-time Tasting Room Associate to join our team for the upcoming season. Reporting to, & taking direction from, the Hospitality Coordinator, the Tasting Room Associate is responsible for executing the tasting experiences in fun, educational, and professional manner.
The successful applicant is passionate about creating a memorable hospitality experience, is a positive team member, and self-starter. This position requires a passion for customer service, and wine.
We have one part-time position available for Friday (occasional), Saturday, Sunday, and Monday shifts
- Greet and interact with guests
Conduct wine experiences in a fun and educational manner
- Share our history, winemaking, and viticulture with guests
- Promote new releases, promotions, and wine club memberships
- Maintain cleanliness of hospitality areas
- Stocking of tasting room shelves – wine & merchandise
- Assist with online shipping orders and club shipments
- Assist with events as needed
Skills & Education
- Serving it Right Certification
- Familiar with computers and POS systems
- WSET Level 2 or intermediate wine knowledge or equivalent (an asset)
- Food Safe Level 1 (an asset)
- Must have a valid BC Drivers Licence
- Must be able to regularly lift 17 kgs
- Must be able to work weekends, stat holidays, and occasional evenings
- Must be able to work long for prolonged periods while standing
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions
Sounds like the job for you? Please submit your resume to email@example.com by June 17, 2021